Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New PC for Hell Let Loose - need help choosing

Options
  • 13-02-2022 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭

Looking to build a pc for a buddy to play HLL with me (he has monitor & accessories so just the computer). Tried to buy a Dell optiplex with a 1650 for 700GBP but they won't ship it here and dell.ie/shop doesn't sell anything with a dedicated GPU for under 2k. So where should he go to buy? I'm not interested in building it myself for him because I will be hounded to support it if I do. Thanks in advance. I'm looking for basic specs

1650 GPU

10400 i5

16GB Ram

256/512 SSD

Here is a lenovo that matches/beats those specs for 900. Will I do much better these days with the way things are or should I tell him to up his (700e) budget and pull the trigger?

https://www.lenovo.com/ie/en/desktops-and-all-in-ones/ideacentre/500-series/IdeaCentre-Gaming-5i/p/99IC9G50341

Comments

Advertisement