Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insure Yamaha tdm 850 on L permit?

Options
  • 13-02-2022 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm 50 years old I've A learner permit 6 months currently insured on bandit 600. Can I get insured on Yamaha tdm 850?

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭goblin59

If your will to pay, shouldn't be an issue.

Call your insurance though, they're the ones who can say yes or no

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

Why not just call your insurance and ask instead of asking us, there is literally no way we can know as all insurance is based on individual circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kobrien7

Closed today lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Carole Nash have a website that will give you a quote...

Or you can take the opinions of internet people.... Yes, 100% they will give you insurance, it will cost exactly €97 per annum but will exclude trips to Avoca or Starbucks. Bike needs to be kept overnight in a lockable concrete garage and during the day, all day except for the hours between 12.30pm and 12.45 when the bike can be used for any purpose bar those mentioned above... Or commuting, you can't commute, that'll cost an extra €15,000. Glad I could resolve this matter for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 fr.jack09

I had a TDM 850 for my first bike, got insured with principal. Think it was about 400 quid 3 years ago on a learner permit. Great bike , loads of torque, cheap to run and brilliant for touring.

• Advertisement
Advertisement