Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bicycle Mechanic

• 13-02-2022 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello,

I have been getting my bicycles repaired by a chap in Thomastown but unfortunately he is no longer going to be servicing bikes.

Can I ask where do people get their bikes serviced?

There is a chap in town used him once lovely man but hopeless at repairing my bicycle.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

I bring mine to the lad in Michael Street and never have any problems. I brought my bike once to the guy in Maudlin Street and found him very ignorant. I'm sure he is good at what he does but manner costs nothing so I wouldn't go back there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭GandhiwasfromBallyfermot

I bring both my racing bikes and my commuter to Kilkenny Cycles on Michael Street. Doesn't look like much from the outside but he's very good. Always did a good job on my bikes at very good prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

OK sports in Carrick on Suir are very good with bikes,

Bit of a trek maybe - but very reliable and know what they are doing.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Advertisement