Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

POTW 606: 25/12/21 - 31/12/21

• 13-02-2022 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭

THIS WEEK'S POTW GOES JOINTLY TO:

Adrian.Sadlier

&

SouthWesterly

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

citytilidie

NEW WAVE

CONGRATULATIONS Adrian and SouthWesterly

Some information on the winning shots would be welcome

WELL DONE HMs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Thanks to Myksyk for all your hard work.

Congratulations to Adrian and the other HM's

It's nice to have finally made it to the hall of fame.

Not much to say about this one.

This was taken at the Ballyheigue beach races on a Canon 77D with Tamron 18-200mm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Adrian.Sadlier

Thanks as ever (again) to Myksyk and to Southwesterly - great shot.

My shot was a simple grab shot of my daughters "rescued" dog, Ozzie. He had managed to destroy and eat an "indestructible" toy. It nearly cost him his life. My daughter loves him, probably more than she does me. She spent a (not) small fortune on surgery and vet bills but was delighted with the outcome. Both are doing well and he has long since shed the "cone of shame".

The shot was taken on Christmas Day, after I collected her and Ozzie for a family day together (my wife, two daughters and two dogs - Ozzie and Buddy). I took it with my Christmas present from Monica - a Nikon 105mm f/1.4, at f/1.4, ISO 800, Nikon D810, 1/125", handheld as usual (I think I might fall in love with this lens).

I just felt this shot captured the mutual love between my daughter and Ozzie - she didn't even know I had taken it!😂

Advertisement