Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting someone

Options
  • 14-02-2022 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

Is it possible for a mod or whoever's in charge to contact a boards user and tell them to contact me? Ive pm d him numerous times but no joy.

Its nothing bad and it's not money related etc

Thanks.

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Not one person in charge could answer this?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

If you have pm'd them numerous times and they have not answered it is clear that they do not wish to contact you. No one is going to compel anyone else to respond to a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

I'm not at all sure why you think a Mod could ask or request anyone to contact you. It's clear from your OP you've attempted to contact a user by PM and they've not responded, does that not suggest the User perhaps may not want you to to contact them 🤔

Mods, Moderate various forums & threads, help with dispute resolutions etc, they don't I believe operate a personal messaging service. It would seem to me to be inappropriate for any user to be making such a request of a Mod, regardless of the reasons or circumstances behind such a request.

Have you asked this User via a Thread post to PM you 🤔 if you have and coupled with various PM"s you mentioned they've not responded , I think you must know this user does not want to engage.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi. I'm a Help Desk moderator. Send me a PM and we'll go from there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Mod note: It has been 5 days since I posted the above and still no contact from the OP. This thread will be deemed abandoned after another 5 days if no contact is received via PM from the OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

My apologies i lost my phone.

Look all it is is he's in a Disney family with me and i want to tell him it coming up to renewal time. Its not end of the world stuff.i have pmd him numerous times but he hasn't been active in awhile.

Its fine ill just fill the space with someone else.

@Shield thanks for your reply.

Ok then, thanks for letting us know it’s sorted.

Discussion closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement