Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerlingus change of flight time by 4hr 10m

Options
  • 14-02-2022 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭

Quick one... is there any compensation entitlement here? It's DUB- AMS, so all within Europe.

I normally wouldn't give a damn, but we're a little out of pocket as we have to re-book non-refundable museum tickets. Also a little sour as we initially changed these flights from New Years due to COVID restrictions. Aer Lingus promised to only charge for any change in fair, however I ended up paying 170 euro in total (2 pax, return). Apparently didn't include taxes etc. (was discussed here previously).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

BTW, this is a scheduled change. Aer Lingus cancelled our original out-going flight (06:25) and changed us to the later (10:25) flight. About 2 weeks notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Not sure how I managed to post this in 'Travel Reports & Reviews' - feel free to move it to 'Travel'

Advertisement