Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add Payee Problem

Options
  • 15-02-2022 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm in the process of switching from UB to BOFI. My credit card is AIB Visa. If I enter all of the details into 'add payee' I get the response 'this account cannot be added' The details are all correct and it is the same on the app or PC.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Please see here where it shows how to add this.

If you are still facing issues adding it please contact our customer service team on 0818365365 from ROI or 0035314044000 if calling from abroad and our colleagues can help add the payee over the phone. Our lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Thanks,

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Hoagy

Thank you for the response.

For anyone else with a similar problem, AIB Visa can only be added manually by an agent, following which they will send out an activation code by post, takes 7-10 days.

Advertisement