Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Solicitor for Home Purchase/Sale

• 15-02-2022 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭

Looking for recommendations for a solicitor around limerick area, to handle a home purchase and sale...

Anyone have any recommendations who they have found good or maybe not so good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭overthebridge

Deborah Weekes handled a sale & purchase for us recently. She was extremely professional and very prompt with any issues/ correspondence.

She works out of David Scotts practice on O'Connell St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

I've used Tina Hills recently and would recommend her. Good value for money and responsive to emails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Kencollins

+1 for Tina Hills. I have used Tina 3 times now, and always fantastic to deal with.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

+1 Tina

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭overthebridge

I feel like I missed out on something here by not using Tina 😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 jms_lmk

+1 on Tina Hills - lovely to deal with and super responsive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Lol. You forgot to mention your opening times.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jms_lmk

….

Advertisement