Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clerical Officer Fingal County Council

• 16-02-2022 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I have just accepted a position a Clerical Officer in Fingal County Council based in Blanchardstown. Does anyone know what they are like to work for? Super nervous about leaving my current job. 

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

I think there's threads in the Jobs forums about county council's, might be worth posting there

Since you accepted the job I'm going to presume you met some of your future bosses and co-workers and they didn't seem like a$$holes

If that's the case then I'm sure you'll be fine. Personally I think having good people around you is one of the most important aspects of a job

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

Advertisement