Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colour Blind and plumbing

Options
  • 17-02-2022 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have been told I can't start an apprenticeship in plumbing because I am colour blind, and I can't use corrective lenses or glasses even though they work to correct my problem, I have notice that N Ireland and the UK except the corrective aids to complete your apprenticeship. Is there anyway around my problem so I could get an apprenticeship in plumbing here in the Republic as my heart is set on doing plumbing and I have employment set up with a fantastic employer.

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try asking in a forum that's related to the topic instead, such as the plumbing forum:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 johnKevin

Test results from opticians are no good only a result from the national optometry Centre which I didn't pass, and got an answer No and that was it I find it hard to take No as an answer and feel there must be another way around this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement