Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinvara Rock and Road

• 17-02-2022 10:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭

I can see on the website its sold out and it says no waiting list but I wonder if people defer places may open for the half or 10 K?

An entry can be transferred before Tuesday the 22nd February so here is hoping

Comments

Did the half at the weekend. Very well run event. We were blessed with the weather. Nice scenic course too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Duanington

One of my favourite races on the calendar - so glad its back, the course looked even more spectacular in the spring sunshine, Bit of a headwind for the first half and the usual rolling hills to content with over the course but its a cracking event, well done to all who put it together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭ariana`

I did the Half this year for my 4th visit (second time to do the half). One of my favourites on the calendar too. When you turn the corner at 5m/8k on the HM and see the view ahead, just stunning, and even more glorious this year to see it in the sunshine! Always well organised, fair play to all involved. Bit lumpy, I wouldn't really consider it a PB course but when you race as infrequently as I do anything is possible 😉

Advertisement