Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Principal Officer competition 2022

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Winterspring

I thought it was 42 based on the OOM that they gave me combined with the number of people ahead of me but if it is 44 then there are 2 drop outs on the new panel. Still moving very slowly

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Cheeseplant

44 on Batch 2? That batch seems to be getting longer!😁

Jaysus, it's moving at a snails pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MLC23

I got confirmation on this. It is definitely 42 on Batch 2 (and they are at no.41). Apologies for any confusion caused.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rossie123456

Hi folks way back in 2022 I was placed 561 on the order of merit. Can someone please translate where that leave me now, in terms of my chances of getting called for interview and steps involved between interview and successful hire. Thanks very much

I think they went to 520 in the last call so if they go again you would surely be in the mix but the panel had been VERY slow to move. They have taken only 6 people since December and they have 34 on the batch 3 panel which they haven't started on yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 rossie123456

Thanks!

Did anyone apply for the role in the NCCA that was sent to everyone on the PO panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Username341

I didn't, it was quite short notice and my interest and skill set didn't match the role.

Any more movement on the panel?

The last update I heard is that they were on number 43 on batch 2 (apparently the last one of batch 2). That was on 23 July.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Cheeseplant

Someone I know on this panel did complete the EOI. I thought it was strange that an EOI was offered to the panel.. why not just give it to the next on the list as is usually the case!

• Advertisement

I think it is fair enough if they have a specific requirement. I think the other competitions running should be made to come to the general panel first too. There was a communications PO run last year for example. They could have done a EOI to the existing panel first and saved time and money. I think more people have been assigned off that panel than the general panel over the same period.

Advertisement