Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can 2 players play a game on the xbox?

Options
  • 18-02-2022 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,658 ✭✭✭

I have been looking to see how I can play a game on the xbox with my daughter. Is it possible to have 2 players playing a game now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,521 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

I think you'll need to qualify your question a little. There are many local multiplayer xbox games - always has been. What do you mean, exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭Treppen

2 people on 1 screen?

Ya there's a few of those games:

Rocket League.

Minecraft.

Cuphead.

Most of the Lego Games.

Rayman.

It takes two (just out last year).

Google Search for " split screen Xbox "

• Registered Users Posts: 7,658 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Ah got sorted. Me and the little are campaigning away on halo. 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DockCole

Absolutely, playing games on Xbox with your daughter can be a delightful experience! To enable two-player gaming, you can use a second controller, ensuring both controllers are connected to the Xbox. Simply choose a game that supports local multiplayer, and you’re all set for some cooperative or competitive gaming fun. For an extra touch of enjoyment, you might want to enhance your gaming experience with a fitting playlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,658 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Thanks for that. Got it going. She loves playing Halo, the sweat does pump off her with the excitement. 😀

• Advertisement
Advertisement