Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechatronics Engineer in electricial industry

Options
  • 18-02-2022 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm student from Poland. I have already Engineer Mechatronis and its LEVEL 8 NFQ.

I want to come to Ireland, and already spoke with companies. I have few job offers as a electrician.

I have 5 years experience as a electrician, PLC programmer, project manager in electricial industry.

The question is - can I normally work as a electrician without Electricial's Engineeer?

I need to start from the bottom, but in nearest future want to be project manager in electricial industry - is it possible?

Thank you in advance for response.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I have to say I don't know.

A starting point could be to contact Engineers Ireland and see what they say

• Registered Users Posts: 3,823 ✭✭✭Hijpo

You don't need an engineering degree to work as an electrician in ireland but you do need to be certified.

I could be misunderstanding the question.

Advertisement