Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Online Payments Not Being Accepted

Options
  • 19-02-2022 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi, received messages when trying to access Netflix service yesterday (remains ongoing) that monthly subscription could not be processed due to issue with credit card. Yet card registered remains current/valid, and not within a mile of credit limits. Then this AM noticed that an online amazon order, placed over last few days, has been put on hold, for similar card-related reason. I'm based overseas currently and need this card to be functioning, otherwise I'm goosed. Can someone please investigate and resolve? The card services contact details, advertised on website as being open on Saturdays, are not when you call them. Hugely frustrating.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Redderneck

Amazon message:Please check fund availability on this card or try a different payment method. Your order was placed, but will not ship until you complete your payment. Netflix: Your account is on hold. Retry your payment? We couldn't process your last payment. (Retry Card XXX) or update your pauyment info to keep enjoying Netflix.

Trying to update card info gets me nowhere as it's same card details, same results...

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Redderneck

Close thread. Resolved. Card was blocked after a suspicious transaction, and an unnoticed by me security check text message went unanswered. 100% a me issue. Thanks you to Aisling for resolving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi,

Thanks for coming back to us and we're glad to hear the issue has been resolved.

Declan

Advertisement