Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peoject boat

Options
  • 19-02-2022 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi all, 👋

I am looking for a project sail boat somthing over 25foot that needs some love and attention. Would consider anything!! Alternatively if someone out there could point me in the right direction for setting out to get a project boat that would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Have a look on the usual sites Done Deal, Adverts and apollo duck also most marinas have a for sale page that would be worth checking out or go around the sailing clubs and look at their notice board.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Dr robotnic

Thanks Fergal

I have been looking on those advertising sites and there are a few that seem over priced for the work that needs to be done on them.

Which boat yard or marina in your opinion would be best to jump in the car and go visit?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I am not a yachty myself but have bought some old boats from Malahide marina the type that are hidden away in the back. 😀 Space is a valuable thing to have in a marina so you might get a good deal.

Might also be worth keeping an eye on, a 22 foot 4 berth just came up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1891131557781736

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Dr robotnic

Thanks for the link but unfortunately I'm not on Facebook.. I might sign up and have a look

• Advertisement

A seawych 19 just came up on that page "free to takeaway"

Advertisement