Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs / bars in DCC with air hockey and pool?

Options
  • 20-02-2022 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Are there any pubs in Dublin City with pool tables and air hockey etc? I know Buskers in town do (or certainly did) and from memory I think The Woolshed certainly had a pool table but did they have anything else or some sort of adjoining games room / arcade?

Or if anyone knows of any where else could you let me know?

Cheers 👍🏻

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

A lot of that stuff was removed due to the pandemic, multiple people handling stuff was a no no. Wouldn't be sure it's back just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Yeah that’s a good point actually. I might contact the venues directly to see.

Thanks for the reply.

Anybody else feel free to contribute with info. Thanks 👍🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

The brewdog outpost had air hockey, shuffleboard and table tennis, tunnel tennis thing, some other games, not sure if it had pool, that was before the pandemic. Not sure what they may have now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Buskers had a load of pool tables and other games in their basement that used to be a nightclub, I think it has reopened but not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

McGrattans had 2 pre covid

• Advertisement
Advertisement