Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorhome Show NEC Birmingham tickets

Options
  • 20-02-2022 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

Hi All

After a long break in motorhome ownership I’m dipping my toe back in the water and looking to purchase again.

We booked flights for the day to Birmingham for next fri 25th to attend the show at the NEC but inadvertently bought show tickets for the thurs 24th. Any chance anyone has spare tickets for fri that I can buy or swap? Or alternatively any other suggestions? I’ve tried resale on the Seetickets site where I purchased the tickets but got nowhere.

Many thanks,

loobulou

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Sorry I can't help, but I have a ticket for the Tuesday. I can't go now so it's free to whoever sees this and would like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Tested positive for covid last night so two tickets available free for anyone who might want them today, thurs.

Advertisement