Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an alarm clock

Options
  • 20-02-2022 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

I like to turn my phone off at night so I'm looking for an alarm clock. Ideally I would like something that has the following characteristics:

•digital or analogue, but if digital it would have to be something that wouldn't cast a glow

•if digital, I'd like if it would allow for adjustment of the brightness level of the digits

•that allows you to adjust volume

•that uses batteries, and not plug in

•that's small in size

•that you can actually experience the sound before buying

Nothing on Argos seems to suit. I'd actually buy one of those old fashioned things if there was some way I could figure out a way to damper the sound... they're too loud. It's amazing to think that I've stumbled upon videos for alarms clocks that don't allow you get a sense of scale for the size of the clock. I've just seen a video as part of one advert that yet doesn't let you hear the alarm sound! If you're going to go to the trouble of making a video you think you'd demonstrate what it sounds like!?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement