Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nh d15 compatible with my build?

Options
  • 20-02-2022 3:02pm

First build. Just wondering will this cooler be compatible with my RAM and case? Finding it hard to find the dimensions of this ram I assume it's about the same size as the RIP Jaws, what does everyone think? Just want ram and gpu to fit and the cooler in the case.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2CCLDq

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

G.Skill Aegis are only 31.5mm high.

Noctua D15 is overpriced compared to modern competition IMHO. The only upside vs the competition is the warranty. Dark Rock 4, Fuma 2 or even its sibling NH-U12S are within a degree (noise-normalized) but easier to fit and cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Jon Doe

The B660 is a mistake. Go with the Z690. You can also ditch the fan. I'm pretty sure the 4000D has at least one fan. If you realize that's not enough, you can add an extra one later. Your choice of 2060 is odd, it is old... Depending on that, 650 may not be enough. I'd throw a 750W just for good measure...

Advertisement