Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer credit card

Options
  • 21-02-2022 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I requested reward flights on 29Jan and after several calls and mails I’ve yet to receive confirmation. It’s now 21 Feb so I’ve booked with Ryanair, just couldn’t wait any longer

this is really the last straw, the process for claiming rewards from Aer Lingus is so convoluted it’s barely worthwhile … in an age of Qcodes and online vouchers the system seems to be set up to prevent access with interminable emails and confirmations … I couldn’t imagine applying for lounge access … kafkaesque for sure

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. If you need any further advice from our side our credit card team are available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday on 0818251251.

Thanks,

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Garlinge

We had the very same experience and in the end booked flights at a higher cost that if we had done so at time of applying for flights via 'rewards' scheme. Indeed Kafkaesque is a good word!

Advertisement