If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on Entry level TV & Active Speakers

Options
  • 21-02-2022 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Hi There, I have been looking at a pair of active speakers as an alternative for a sound bar, I have seen you have the Klipsch R41PM on your website but I was wondering if you are able to get the R51PM and if so, how much are they going for? Im always a believer that bigger speakers pay off in the long run as you don't have to drive them as hard to get clear sound and good bass. Im also looking for a tv in the sorta 500eur bracket and in and around 43", Mainly for streaming (Netflix/Disney Plus/Amazon ect). I had seen some good things being said about the LG43up8100. is there any alternatives you would recommend? or would you see that as a good set to get you buy? Kind Regards Evan

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.