Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emails to Business Advisor being blocked

Options
  • 21-02-2022 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I tried contacting our business advisor with whom we dealt to set up our account to answer a couple of questions but the email is failing to deliver with the message ,

"Your message to xxx.xxx@boi.com couldn't be delivered. Security or policy settings at boi.com have rejected your message."

Have the email settings been set to super strict or would that maybe mean that the person no longer works in BOI ?

I would have asked the call desk but after 10 minutes on hold I gave up.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

in case it helps, further down in the mail its says :

Recipient address rejected: Access denied

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie.

In this case you would need to contact our Business Advisors Team directly on 0818200348 and one of my colleagues would certainly be able to assist you further.

The team are available from Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm. Please be assured that an advisor will take your call as soon as they are available.

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement