Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone try the Complement Multivitamin?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,681 ✭✭✭Worztron

In the shownotes of that YT video -- 15% off with code HAPPYPEAR15

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

I'm generally offput to buy from a place when there's no ratings on TP. However, I may still try the prooduct at least once since THP endorsed it.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭GoogleBot

The supplement bottle label looks promising. Unfortunately the nutrition market has been exposed by multimillion scam artists and dishonest suppliers hence I am very sceptical.

They seem ok but yes, I'm still not convinced.

If you scroll down a bit on this page, they have a map UK and Ireland showing as the 'UK', WTF?

https://lovecomplement.com/pages/transparency

• Advertisement

They're still showing the whole of Ireland as being part of the UK. Over a year after I mentioned it to them. smh

All this time later and they still haven't changed the map. Bunch of jokers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,986 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Don't think it's worth starting a new thread,so piggybacking on this one if that's ok.

Are there any decent joint supplements for vegetarians? Getting to that age now 😬

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Hi Tom. It's probably best to start a new thread on that. :)

Advertisement