Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My cards are getting 3DS verification failed

Options
  • 22-02-2022 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

In last one and half months my cards have been blocked 4 TIMES> I have tried to top up my Revolut Account and every time was a message your 3DS verification failed.

Every time I had spent around one hour in with your customer service and every time they asked me to reinstall the app and after this they concluded that there is a block and someone else needs to sort this out. After I was connected to this person they removed block and said now everything is ok and it was ok for one transaction, and next time I got again same message that my 3DS verification failed.

I cannot accept that in order to do normal transaction I need to spend 1 hour with customer service. If this is level of service in 21st century I will rather change bank because AIB doesn't have this issues.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

I'm very sorry to hear about this.

Can I ask what type of transactions you're having difficulties with at the moment? Is it online online transactions, or chip and pin transactions as well?

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement