Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Public Service Card renewal times

• 22-02-2022 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm just wondering for people's personal experience if you have renewed your public service card recently, how long did it take? I ask because my partner is waiting on his but wasn't given a turn around time.

So just wondering on people's personal experience with a renewal times recently (renewed online) thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭MAULBROOK

I applied on the 1st of Feb for the first time got a meeting last Wednesday for the photo and so on. The card arrived today.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Cookiee

Oh ok thank you! Not bad turn around time from last Wednesday especially for first time application, so hopefully his is the same or faster. Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,707 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Did you have to make an appointment or just walk in - friend's card expired a few days ago and it's impossible for him to get thru to the local Intreo center (don't think it's even open yet, but seems Bishops Sq one is open)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭MAULBROOK

Sent a email to my nearest center thats all

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Cookiee

My boyfriend just walked in local intreo and verifed his mygovid account first (took his documents with him) and then later renewed the PSC himself online! You can do it yourself online with verified mygovid account, or do it in person, but yeah you can walk in or make an appointment by contacting your local intreo

• Advertisement
Advertisement