Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 38 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

Yeah looks like the tag match has been cut or bumped to tomorrow. If only they had some place they could put stuff that isn't on the show. Like maybe before the show or something, we could call it a pre-show even.

As much as I've enjoyed this Mania, even the lesser matches having a 2 hour pre-show with no matches is ridiculous. They could easily make this a tight 3 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Here we go

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Owens looks like he dropped 20-30 pounds for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,717 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

This whole construct is a bit weird... is it a show? is it a match?

Like, obviously it'll descend into chaos, but it's odd how it's remained as this 'show' segment in theory right up to it happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I’d nearly go down the route of less is more.

One thing the two nights has solved is the absolute marathon of about 40 matches and a blown up crowd come home time.

• Advertisement

This glass shatter is going to blow the roof off!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

It is the main event of night 1. So surely Austin comes out with full wrestling gear on and then we all know as viewers it's on.

For 19 years he’s kept himself in cracking shape.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well this has been amazing but to cap it all off I'm now on the way to the hospital as it looks like it's systems go for wifey in labour! Enjoy the rest of the KO show guys!!!!

Well the kid has timing down, should have waited till they heard the glass shatter, best of luck to ye at the hospital.

• Advertisement

Christ! Good luck to yourself, herself, and little Austin/Austina!

A Wrestlemania baby.

You better call him Vince.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Holy shiiiiii

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭The Bollocks

Embarassing shite, Stonecold is struggling to walk.

While I do enjoy Austin having one more match.... yeah I don't think Austin is a fraction of what he was. Which is totally fine. He is 57. But he is slow doing things.

Probably best not to have the match.

Fair play. He took a suplex on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Shocked he took a bump on the floor

Fuckin deadly finish Stonecold is fuckin massive gargantuan

That was a lot of fun, exactly what it should have been. A brawl that let him do the greatest hits.

I thought he actually looked pretty good and took more bumps than I expected. Nice that he got to end his career on his own terms and don't feel it tarnished his legacy any bit.

ABSOLute mad bastard Stone Cold Steve Austin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

That was class.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Loved that. Great to see Austin. Thought he did really well all things considered.

Very enjoyable PPV

Absolute tonne of merchandising for him too 😅

Was wondering what he was at when he opened a beer and set it down in a seemingly very specific position during the match, and then realised it was right in front of a camera. Googled, and i see the offie down the road from me here has it, so I might pick up a few for tomorrow, so I guess i worked on me anyway!

That was a really solid show, way better than expected. The only match that dragged for me was Charlotte/Ronda but it was at least tolerable. Other than that the promising stuff lived up to it's promise for me and the stuff that looked poor on paper overdelivered.

Looking forward to Night 2 even if the card doesn't look as strong. Hoping it will deliver like this one did though.

Stonecold the mad bastard the fuckind masn, the fuckign best ever craxzty fjucm

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭orecir

A fantastic first night.

The smarks hate to admit it but nobody can compete with the wwe and wrestlemania.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Celebrity matches always get bad reputation, but done right they can be amazing.

The crowd really got invested into Mysterios Vs Miz/Logan Paul match. It felt like the real start for night 1.

Logan Paul was fantastic. Probably the best celebrity wrestler ever.

Coadys pop and entrance was epic. The pop was unreal. I'm sure he feels vindicated now coming back to the big leagues.

Just watched the Stone Cold vs Kevin Owens match.

Wow. Fantastic stuff to end the first night.

Austin looked great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Watched it live but I’m going to rewatch bits of it today and I didn’t watch the Logan Paul match because he’s a **** numpty but sounds like it was an okay match.

Advertisement