Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need satellite dish realigned

Options
  • 24-02-2022 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭

I got a recommendation here a good few years ago for a satellite installer who adjusted my dish. After the recent storms, I need the dish realigned again. I would appriciate any recommendations for the Sligo Town area.

Feel free to PM me with recommendations,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

http://sat-planet.ie/ maybe ?

071-9162757

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If you're out of contract with sky, a telephone call to them saying you want to cancel as your dish is no longer working might help you out. As long as you don't mind renewing your contract for another year.

Just reaslised I assumed you had sky, when you may not, so apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭dingding

Thanks everyone, I was going through old boards messages and I think Chris Cunningham helped me the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭dingding

Chris came today and replaced the dish, the old one had rusted. A great job and very reasonable.

Advertisement