Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy Pain Patches online?

• 26-02-2022 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm looking for an online resource to purchase pain patches. Voltarenplast are widely available in Europe but I cant find anywhere to order without being a resident of that country. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Brendan

Post edited by Gremlinertia on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭suds1984

They are a diclofenac patch - the equivalent of which are on prescription here in ireland. As they are a medicine I believe they can’t be imported into ireland without licence. You will find it hard to find a company that will post them to ireland to be honest as they is the potential they will be seizes by customs.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

On top of which, it's bit like buying drugs on a street corner - you have no idea what your are getting - genuine, fake, watered down, re dated etc...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mod Note: These are prescription only in this country if even available and as such looking to source them from another country is illegal, so I'll close the thread here

Grem

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement