Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferrogranul 20 moss lawn

Options
  • 26-02-2022 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone help me how to mix this stuff in a 8l watering can for moss please? I was thinking 30grams to 8l watering can but maybe i'm completely wrong. I have a huge bag of the stuff.

Thanks in advance. Link below.

https://advancegrass.com/product/ferrogranul-20/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Their application rates seem very Broad but I would have thought nearer 25g per litre. 8 litres won't cover much of an area though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Thanks for reply. I'm very confused. Just don't want to burn the lawn really. 50kgs/ha = 5grams / sq meter. I guess i just have to see how much sq meter a watering can will cover and go from there. 25grams per litre seems like alot.

It's not how far you can get with a watering it can. It's the application rate necessary.

They state 10-50kg/ha 300-600 litres/ha.

Even their min 10kg to 600l is 17g/l and that's just to green up the grass. And that would cover 16sq m.

Hmm ok, my lawn is about 70 sq meters. I could cover lawn with 5 or 6 watering 8l watering can. I thought maybe 50 grams per watering can but you think this is not enough? Maybe i can contact them.

Based on their application rate for a 25kg bag it's still over 20g to the litre. 50g in 8 litres is a waste of product, time and energy.

• Advertisement

Thanks, i think you are correct. I found this link which is a similar product and gives better idea of how to mix it. I think 25grams / litre might be best option.

Advertisement