Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional Doctorate in Educational Psychology (D Ed Psych)

Options
  • 27-02-2022 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everyone,

I am hoping to apply to the educational psychology doctoral programme in UCD in 2024 and am looking to see if anyone on here has any experience applying to this programme/ is currently enrolled/ has completed the programme already.

I'm currently working as a primary school teacher in an ASD special class in a mainstream primary school. I recently completed a PGD in Special and Inclusive Education and am currently studying a MSc in Psychology (don't have the psychology qualification that is required for entry onto the course but will have the MSc finished before I apply).

Any advice at all regarding this course or my training/ experience would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Claire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 babybjorn

Hi Claire, did you ever get any info on this as I am in the same boat?

Advertisement