Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The King And The Dogs

Options
  • 28-02-2022 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,308 ✭✭✭

A king kept a pack of dogs that he used to kill & eat anyone who disagreed with him, no matter how minor

One day his senior minister who had been there for years made a mistake,the king was pissed & sentenced the minister to be thrown to the dogs

The Minister begged" Your Majesty, give me 10 days to reflect on my errors before the execution".

The king allowed that & the minister went right away to the keeper of the dogs & said

"Let me care for the instruments of my death for these 0 days I have left on this earth, so I can accept my fate".

The dog leeper allowed this & the minister cared for the dogs,fed,watered,groomed them etc.

At the end of 10 days he was dragged before the king who ordered him thrown to the dogs.

As the animals approached the minister,they leapt on him,and licked his face,wagged their tails, rolled around and played with him.

The minister stood up,looked up at the king;

"Your Majesty, I have served these dogs but 10 days yet they love me,

I served you for 10 years but with one mistake you wanted me dead"

The king looked down at the scene & at that point he realised his mistake...and swapped the dogs for Crocodiles

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

Advertisement