Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Status in regards mortgage.

• 28-02-2022 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi All,

So I currently have mortgage approval, am sale agreed and awaiting my official letter of offer but I have not signed contracts. I have a high stress job which is causing stress and burn out to dangerous levels. This is all solely based around work. The company I'm working for have made an absolutely septic working environment. I'm taking anti depressants for the last six months. My closing date is not until August and I don't think I'll last that long. I have spoken to HR and looked for help to no avail. Is there anyway to change job mid mortgage process? If I quit does my mortgage go down the pan?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

If you change job now yes it will mean your mortgage will have to be underwritten again.

If your new job is probationary that may be an issue also.

Good luck.

Advertisement