Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids bikes - Bit of Help

Options
  • 01-03-2022 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,645 ✭✭✭

Afternoon folks

Disaster for a family in Bettystown last night.

They live permanently in a mobile home park, had a large fire and lost absolutely everything.

People are finding what they can for them.

One of the kids is in my daughters class and I know he and the little brother cycle to school everyday.

So if anyone has say a 16inch boys bike knocking around the shed I'd come and collect it.

Young fella 3 (but a small 3) uses a little balance bike too if there's one about.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

if you don't have any luck here, it might be worth ringing the rediscovery centre in ballymun, they sell reconditioned kids bikes and may have more than they can sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,645 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Sorted thanks

Advertisement