Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husband not interested in sex but masterbates regularly

Options
  • 01-03-2022 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

Looking for some help and advice. We have been married for 18yrs and have two teenagers. Sex has always been an issue, as in I really like it and need sex and my husband doesn't. The amount of times we have sex has dwindled over time. Last year we had sex on 4 occasions however on these four occasions my husband didn't orgasim twice and this didn't bother him. I would think that if you haven't had sex in a long time especially for a man it wouldn't take long to climax. He says he isn't having an affair which I believe as he wouldn't have time with work, gym and his love of TV. I am seriously struggling and we have had this conversation many more times than I can count.he said last year that a sexual relationship isn't what he wants from me! I have thought perhaps he may be gay but I really don't think so as he is obsessed with boobs.

Also he has told me that he masterbates at least once a week. He says he doesn't like sex at night time which I do as I like to get in the mood and perhaps dress up for him but he perferes it in the morning. I'm not adverse as we have only had sex in the morning for about 15yrs.

He tells me he loves me often and I believe him

Long story short. How do I live this life as we have exams coming up over the next two years with kids and I don't want them disturbed.

Thanks

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement