Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spam Link

Options
  • 01-03-2022 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I am not sure if this is the right forum to ask this so mods please feel free to move it. I got the below e-mail in my inbox from the e-mail address and it looked legit from Supervalu - obviously it wasnt and I clicked the link thiinking why not take a survey for a chance to win a gift card

Would you like to receive a €100 e-gift card that you can use the next time you shop at any SuperValu?

If so, all you need to do is take the simple online survey at the link below.

It takes less than 2 quick minutes of your time to fill out.

When I clicked on it I typed in my e mail and password for rewards. Now I'm guessing my info is now being sold on darkweb. I changed my password but I'm wondering is there anything else I need to do ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,009 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Inform Supervalu, albeit they likely aren't going to be able to do much.

Change that password anywhere else you use it (its not advisable to re-use passwords but people regularly do).

• Registered Users Posts: 31 abe1o1o

Thanks, hoping that they didnt put a virus on my computer or key trackers 🤔

Advertisement