Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nct

Options
  • 01-03-2022 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys. My car failed the test on a number of things got most of it done I had already booked a retest went through but failed on 2 balljoints on the suspension grand I i baught 2 new arms ( wish bones ) so I'm not worried about that that's all new but the engine management light came on and a lad who owns a local garage I do not know that we'll checked it for me for free said it was a lamba sensor on the exhaust I dunno what bank but does anyone know if this will fail the retest as this is the first time it's come on is there grounds for a fail

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,252 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Its my understanding that it will be only tested on what it failed on the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,581 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Once it's 4 weeks from the original fail they will only check the items which it failed on.

Advertisement