Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portumna Forest Marathon 2022

Options
  • 02-03-2022 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone heard anything about when the above will happen this year? It was obviously postponed in 2020/2021, but there haven't been any emails or Facebook updates about when its planned for this year. Also no responses to emails or facebook comments.

My husband and I are both doing the 50k and whilst we are training as if its going ahead in June, it would be much better to actually know for sure when its happening. I'd like to pretend that I can train for a 50k without the pressure of a looming race day to spur me on, but unfortunately thats just not me! I need to know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

Got an email today about my free entry because of 2020 cancellation. Its on June 11th

Advertisement