Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welsh open-2022

Options
  • 02-03-2022 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

No thread on this yet so said I'd start one, Neil vs Dott now on, strange start to the match Neil made an obvious foul and it was never called, ref should of spotted it but there is no way Neil didn't no he fouled. Strange he didn't call it himself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Don't recall ever seeing Perry in a major final. No idea what he's ever won. Nothing big I can recall.

Hopefully Perry won't let the occasion get to him. He's prone to bottling it like Hawkins.

Some fluke by Trump. Won him that frame to level it.

Can't think the last time I seen a pro miss a long pot by that distance as Trump did just now. I hope Perry noticed.

Can't see how Trump can win this match, unless Perry totally bottles it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,873 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Perry deserves his lead. Easily been the better player.

Oh totally. Trump seems to be trying to long pot himself into confidence. But he keeps missing them.

Delighted for Perry. Trump was not himself today.

I've never seen Ronnie play as bad as Judd played tonight.

Advertisement