Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admin targeting me

Options
  • 02-03-2022 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I was told my views are not allowed on this site. It is racist to target me because of my cultural ties and background. Labelling me as a troll because i have a different view is appalling. This is a complex issue in Ukraine targeting and silencing one side is not right. I would have expected more given the complex issues of northern ireland.

• eskimohuntMar 1, 2022
    • Is it just me, or does Lukashenko always come across as incredibly stupid and aloof?
    • By dictator standards, you'd wonder how the chap managed to get as far as he has.
    • jimdemp
    • Then what does that make Volodymyr Zelenskiy? who is getting his people killed and his country invaded.

• Beasty
    • trolling

• jimdemp 6:54PM
    • Explain to me how it is trolling? i believe Zelenskiy has been a poor leader

• Beasty 6:59PM
    • Out and out trolling,
    • You seem to not be concerned about Putin's behaviour - just want to slag a genuine leader
    • If that's what you believe then you are a troll
    • Any more trolling and your posting privileges will be removed

• jimdemp 7:06PM
    • So you are mad that i have a different opinion to you. I am clearly not trolling.

• Beasty 7:11PM
    • I am not mad at anyone. I just will sanction people like you when you troll

• jimdemp 7:14PM
    • You are clearly targeting me because of my beliefs. My beliefs and background do not mean i am a troll

• Beasty 7:27PM
    • I am not targeting you. Anyone wishing to blame Ukrainians for Putin's behaviour have no place on this site - it's certainly not only you, but you are in a very small minority

• jimdemp 7:36PM
    • You are labelling my beliefs and background as trolling. I believe Zelenskiy has been a poor leader like many people in Ukraine believe. This does not make me a troll.

• Beasty 7:40PM
    • Whatever - but you do not get a platform to express such views here

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭jimdemp

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Seems like there's nothing here by way of an appeal under the DRP. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement