Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir so not use them for broadband

Options
  • 03-03-2022 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I switched from eir to another broadband provider. Eir took another month payment after my account was deactivated. So they have taken another €60 I have tried ringing and messaging to claim this money back and I need an account number to claim this back as unable to ring as need an active account number and also from the link Facebook messenger needs an account number can't you just send the money back to the bank account that was paying the bills. I've given eir 6 months and no help so far at all. From what I have seen online eir have made a habit of this and probably hope people will give up on getting their refunds by making it difficult for customer. They also charged me for 2 extra months as it takes 30 days to cancel accounts

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement