Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HBO2 on Hotbird

Options
  • 03-03-2022 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Im having issues locking this channel on a 80cm dish

HBO1 is coming in fine?

Ive manually added the transponder to the meter and it locks for a second but wont stay locked....

Do i need a 97cm dish?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭swoofer

You don't say location, or receiver or lnb or frequency for hbo1!!! Did you tweak dish or LNB? One is H and the other is V. I'll have a look in a minute on a 11ocm , black ultra and vu duo 2. Will it sa HBO1 onscreen as I could not see it on lyngsat only 2 and 3. When I check the beam 80cm should be fine. Any trees in the way.

Ok I checked for you and both are as strong as each other. SNR95 AGC 94 HBO2, AND 94/84 HBO1.

If 2 is very strong then it could mean LNB is going or needs a tweak, focal length, skew, or dish a small tweak. If you change lnb get the black ultra.

Post edited by swoofer on

Advertisement