Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inappropriate Mod action/inaction on Russia thread.

Options
  • 03-03-2022 11:24pm

So today I reported a post on the Russia thread when a poster said he would seriously like to burn down the Russian Embassy in Dublin, the same poster had previously cheered about a Russian citizen being beaten up at an Irish meatpacker plant. Clear cut incitement to hatred and violence.

In response to this Beasty private messaged me the following :

"Do you really take such posts so seriously.

Maybe you need to stop being a lad and grow up a bit"

These guys claim to be too short-staffed to act on certain reports yet I've seen on the same thread they can threadban a relatively innocuous poster within 3 minutes of a post that goes against their narrative.

It's inappropriate behaviour from those entrusted to moderate discussions in a fair and unbiased manner.

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP, as I have said via PM, In no way did I consider that as serious post

You also require my permission before quoting from any PMs

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement