Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oak Park, Malahide

Options
  • 04-03-2022 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi All,

I am thinking of buying in Oak Park, Malahide. Is there anyone who bought in the last phase? What is your thought on the area? How are the homes? What broadband and TV providers are available here? How do you find the commute to city center?

I would appreciate your inputs! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭shabbyalonso

Drove past recently - still very much under development so doesn't look as though anyone is living there as yet. I think Phase 2 is due to launch soon but seems to be a case of drip feeding over the next...who knows how long. Phase 1 seemed to include a handful of houses, as does phase 2....houses yet to be built. Prices continue to rise etc etc. Looks like a nice set up all the same. 4 bed detached houses start from EUR1.025m as far as the info goes.

Advertisement