Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account temporarily suspended - Scam Text?

Options
  • 04-03-2022 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

I have just received this suspicious text: "Your BOI online account has been temporarily suspended due to failure to accept our 2022 agreement. To unfreeze visit [URL...] accept our 2022 Term and Condition to avoid permanent deactivation of your account." Can you confirm this is indeed a scam text and not from yourselves? When I log onto 365 online everything seems normal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,510 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Delete and ignore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

I can confirm that this is a fraud text. Please do not click the link or share any of your details.

Just a reminder that BOI would never contact you by phone, text or email asking for any of your account, online banking or card details.

Thanks for checking this with us here, Eve

Advertisement