Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris Marathon 2022

• 05-03-2022 7:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

The Paris marathon is coming up at the start of April so it probably needs a post! Is anyone going over? This is my first marathon so would love to hear any tips/advice people have for the race in Paris.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭6run28

Yes Im doing this too. My first time running Paris - course looks fantastic (and very flat!) . Ive heard bib queues can be long at the expo on Sat afternoon so get there as early as you can is the only tip Ive heard. Last long run this weekend, glad to be winding down..February running was tough going in the storms

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Tabby McTat

Very relieved to get the last long run in yesterday morning - even in the biblical rain. Some amount of windy runs in February alright

Course is flat and it being Paris there will be plenty to look at too. My flight only gets in around midday on Saturday so there will be no way to avoid the queues it seems.

I’ve also heard that the friendly crowds can give you a glass of wine or cider in the last few k’s 🤮🤮

Advertisement