Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Light aircraft plane flying back and forth over North Sligo last night

Options
  • 05-03-2022 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

This is strange - was hearing the the light aircraft flying over at the ox mountains last night from around midnight from 12 midnight to 4am , back and forth - from Birmingham UK doing 'some land registry' kind of thing apparently.

A war breaks out in Ukraine and a light aircraft flying around oddly in the night which i have never heard happen before - call me paranoid ..

Have heard plenty of rescue helicopters before in the night going over to the mountains but not light aircraft like that before back and forth.

Here from Donegal weather channel :

https://twitter.com/DonegalWeatherC/status/1499908750014099461

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jimjamjamie

Funny you say that, I have seen on two occasions. Two military aircraft fly side by side across Sligo. Only in the last couple of weeks too

Advertisement