Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stamped Concrete Patio.... Looking to paint it

Options
  • 05-03-2022 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a Patio I got laid years ago... and it had a stamped crazy paving stamp imprinted onto it at the time.

Have been powerwashing every year to freshen it up. But looking these days to maybe painting it a 'terracotta' or a 'red' to brighten it up.

What would Boardsies recommend to use here??

Many thanks for reading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,429 ✭✭✭✭looksee

You may get a reply from someone who has used something similar, but in the meantime have a look at

You would probably need to do a bit of research to see how you need to prepare the concrete.

I was looking myself for something similar but non-slip for a sloping concrete drive, and one thing that seemed very important was the ambient temperature when applying.

Advertisement