Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A4 B7 heated seat retrofit

Options
  • 06-03-2022 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

I'm hoping to find someone on here who can or knows someone who I can pay to retrofit Heated/Electric fronts seats to a B7. I have everything needed seats, loom, climate control module. I need someone who has done it before as I don't want to have issues with the airbags. If anyone know of anyone please let me know. Thanks in advance

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,520 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I believe some coding needs to be done for the airbags that may be main dealer only, not sure if VAG-com is enough is enough to get around it. Some feature added so that majority of electronic parts from one car can't be just added to another, this to limit parts theft.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

There's plenty of lads out there doing it, you'd probably have been better not buying all the stuff, be nigh on impossible to get someone to do fit only on your supplied parts. Be harder to get someone to take it on like that at best. We've a guy doing retrofit heated front seats supplied and fitted €390 ex vat. They dont use the OE switch locations but to be fair the switches dont look cheap and nasty. A good compromise for that kind of money.

Advertisement