Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seat map for Ryanair 737 max

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭LiamaDelta

Not wanting to start a new thread, I know this is technically for seat map but....I've been on 3 FR MAX flights now and the langings have all been seriously positive. Fast and hard. I know it's all within limits and that but there is definitely a gasp/shock from a lot of passengers on board. Has anyone else found this? It seems much more forceful than the NG. Can't be good on an airframe in the long run.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

I've been on them three times and they're noticeably faster than the 737-800. The first time I was on one it really shocked me how fast we were landing and I thought it was too fast. But the thing is the brakes are clearly better than on the NG and seem to slow the plane down more smoothly too, even at higher speeds so I've kind of got used to it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Yes was on one last night and looking out I said to myself, sh1t prepare for a rough landing but it's wasn't bad but good brakes!. Thought is was a more stable flight. Cabin looks bigger maybe the lockers are redesigned? Toilets at the rear are super small, my two shoulders were touching the walls, a larger persons sitting could easily get stuck between the walls. The seat 30D is a regular seat and knee room is very poor and when wearing shorts the plastic corners are too hard, why aren't they made of softer materials like a car dashboard + the seat back is too low so the top of the headrest is only at the bottom of my ears so I'm hunched forwards with no chance of nodding off, im (6'1").

Here is where a crew member sits, he got a couple of laughs when passengers realised where he was going.

Advertisement